17 mar 2012

Ratas Calientes




 Hullo, hullo, hullo, hullo







Hullo, my name name name is Francesco, I recorded this 8-track estéreo tape in 1.969, Reprise Records released it on Long Play 33 1/3 rpm disque de 30 cm/12 inches anglaises without my authorisation, because I only devised it to be available and bailable on magnetophonic version, and fuck

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(continued) uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck theeeeeeeeeeeem!!! Them and all their prostituted industry for the bourgeois, which pressed its thumb on my fucking hëäd, crushing it like a summer grape.
uNA puta uva moscatel:








Indeed, I hate the vinyl scratch and screech, I want my sound clean and smoothe, so the hi-hat and the bass gitarre can be heard without annoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
I don't want my solo's to be backgrounded by a vinylique pan full of potatoes being fried:

if I want french fries, I go to McDonulds, capisci.




Then and only out of caprice and whimsical whim, I released this abortion in Lanus

yes, in Lanus, by means of Music Hall, Sicamerican S.a.c.i.f.i.
the titles are a-changed, and it's monophonic, but who cares isn't? If the sound is the sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

they wanted me to be a vinyl deformed, then I gave them the ultimate bizzarro.

                                                                   
                                                                    

                                                                   [...]




AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh¡¡¡¡¡



The idea to take this picture while I am sinking in this abandoned pool full of toads and crickets was of my drummer: William Euclid "Motorhead" Pumpernick
At first was a good ydea, but now the toads are biting my ass, the ants are pissing my feet, and the crickets are copulating on my gluteal globosities.


Because this is a crappy pooooooool surrounded with dry grassssss in Looooos AngeeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeessssss






Hehehe, after I receive the royalties for all the sales I'm gonna buy all the copies of the world, and will hide them in my cellar AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!











No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog